Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...so is there really a "Dark Emerald Blue"?? They had them in the 1999 and 2000(?) I think, but got rid of it for 2001, is it back again in 2002??? If so, I'd rather the blue than the red.

Anyone know about the "DEB"?

·
Registered
56 Posts
The blue is not the dark emerald blue that Honda used to have. It is called Havasa Blue (I think). It is much lighter than the dark emerald. I think it is supposed to be a blue/silver sort of color. Hope this helps.

------------------
2002 Starlight Silver EXL-RES on order. October delivery.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 02ODDYSEA:
The blue is not the dark emerald blue that Honda used to have. It is called Havasa Blue (I think). It is much lighter than the dark emerald. I think it is supposed to be a blue/silver sort of color. Hope this helps.

</font>
That's what I thought which is good news because I'd hate to have to change my order

Thanks!
Killroy
2002 RRP EX-L November

·
Registered
180 Posts
Deep Velvet Blue Pearl was the dark blue color and Deep Emerald Pearl was the dark green color, per the 1999 Odyssey brochure. Both discontinued now. I guess if you want blue, it's Havasu or Earl Scheib...

·
Registered
301 Posts
OK. Now can someone tell us if Lake Havasu is actually the same color as the Honda Havasu blue?

------------------
Timbo

2001 GG LX

"You're only young once but you can be immature all your life!":D

·
Registered
103 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DDakRT:
Or you could go with GG. I don't care what Honda say, this is NOT a green. GG is a silverish blue.</font>
Says your eyes. I distinctly see a mostly grey color with a very slight tinge of green. Many friends and relatives have said "I like the grey color", and when I point out that it is called Granite Green they all ask "Where's the green?" When I tell them to look hard at it they all have agreed with me they can see the green, but it is subtle.

That said, DO NOT go by the color chart posted in Odyclub for either the GG or the fern interior as they are completely wrong!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts