Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to the BNSF to check if my Ody had been unloaded yet and it now required a username and password. It says that due to the recent events it had to shut down the site to the general public. The new site is for employees and customers ONLY.

-John

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SloopJohnB:
I just went to the BNSF to check if my Ody had been unloaded yet and it now required a username and password. It says that due to the recent events it had to shut down the site to the general public. The new site is for employees and customers ONLY.

-John
</font>
Dealers probably complained that their customers were getting wise to dealer delivery antics and delays.

Regards,

------------------
Maugham

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EX-L due 10/17
'85 Prelude that we'll keep!
'01 Ninja folding aluminum scooter
'00 New Balance model 658 shoes

[This message has been edited by Maugham (edited 09-21-2001).]

·
Registered
10 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SloopJohnB:

-John
</font>
Luckily, my husband has a business. I just used that for the company name. If you'll give me your VIN, I'll be happy to look it up. After all, we soon-to-be RP EX owners should stick together

------------------
Waiting for RRP EX

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, nix that. I just tried to log on & I couldn't. I called the number posted on their page & basically was told that I needed to have a car number (as in train car), which I don't.

Oh, well. I guess I'll be making the salesman earn his commission after all!

------------------
Waiting for RRP EX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts