Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oil is at 20% or even less now and mileage is almost at 6k , my dealer has a free oil change coupon so I am going to take advantage. I have off on Monday so I am dropping car off then, the dealer is pretty far from me so bringing often is not possible. So here is my list so far, let me know if there is anything known that I should bring up.

Oil Change
Creaking front struts
Drivers side sliding door has poor factory paint quality on piece above window
Tailgate makes a noise when opening
Rear seats rattle/squeak
Battery low indicator showed up a couple of times
One of my dash vents is off its track so it won't close
Missing a trim cover piece for part the shunshade connects to on top of the window
When I was down in LBI NJ over the summer, my NAV display would get all distorted, doesn't happen in Northern NJ.
(I have no idea if this is a real issue or a location issue)

I think this covers specific items for my van but are there any other TSB or "known issues" that I should bring up to the dealer?

Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the thread below, not sure what applies to you but take a peek:

Did you call them before hand with your list? You may want to prioritize what you really need, One day might not be enough, other trips might be needed in the future

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/150764-2011-touring-issues-fixes-date.html
Thanks for link, going to read it now. And yes, spoke to them and I am dropping car off on Monday and leaving it there until it is all done. I spoke to the dealer owned body shop and told them what part of car needed painting and that the car will be there starting on Monday.

So they will have all week, if needed, to get everything fixed for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts