Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our two year old girl decided to sit on the armrest of the passenger side middle seat the other day and it broke... I can pull it out, I can see where it was welded on (kind of a weak design - then again, I guess it's not designed to withstand that kind of abuse) but I'm not sure how to or if I can repair it. I can see a zipper on the back of the armrest which I'm guessing would allow me to take the padding off the metal part, but I can't seem to figure out a way to get that thing unzipped. Any and all ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
WD-40 or similar. Mine just un-zip normally. I just swapped the driver's one for one of the rears due to a lot of wear from my elbow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The zipper doesn't have a handle. I looped a paper clip through it, but it's tight so it takes a little work.
Just like Greg, our arm rest in the front wore out, so I switched it with one from the back. (I switched the front driver's with the rear passenger's, so the "worn out" part would be upside down and not very noticeable.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts