Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've read a few posts mentioning the build date? I just recently purchased a SS EX and I'm courious as to the date(Day) that it was built. Is there an easy way to determine the exact day the van rolled of the esemby line?

------------------
2002 SS EX
1991 Accord LX

P

·
0 Posts
I could only find a month of manufacture on our van. The sticker is inside the driver's door jamb. The sticker babbles on about something and then mentions "date of manufacture shown above" and there's a little 10/01 (our month of manufacture) at the top right of the sticker.

Sorry I couldn't find an exact date. You might try calling the dealer because they typically have a list of build dates for their inventory coming in (hopefully they'll have your date on file). I'll go look some more.

***I just checked out the date on our Chrysler, and only a month/year is given (wow, that Chrysler is OLDER than I thought! I also plugged our VIN into Carfax.com, and the info came up, but no build dates at all.***
Michelle

------------------
  • 2002 RRP EXL-RES
  • 1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe
  • 1990 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
  • 1987 Honda Civic Sedan
  • 1986 Toyota LE Van
  • 1967 Honda Dream

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 11-21-2001).]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Michelle. I was able to locate the tag on the drivers side doorframe. Our Oddy was built in 10/01. I can't believe how addictive this Oddy stuff is. I'm on this website at least three times a day. I guess I'm just real excited about the van. I was holding out for a SUV until I test drove the Odyssey, WOW the search was over. What a wonderful Van.

------------------
2002 SS EX
1991 Accord LX

P

·
0 Posts
It is addicting, isn't it? I'm on here every few hours.

Michelle

------------------
  • 2002 RRP EXL-RES
  • 1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe
  • 1990 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
  • 1987 Honda Civic Sedan
  • 1986 Toyota LE Van
  • 1967 Honda Dream

1 - 4 of 4 Posts