Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently went from an 2006 EX-L to a 2010 EX-L. Overall the same vehicle plus a few new options. However the interior build quality in the 2010 seems poorer compared to the 2006. Interior plastics are thinner with a poorer fit & finish. Visors & sunroof cover are thinner & cheaper. The cut of the interior panels are not as clean as the '06.

Anyone else bought another Odyssey that was the same generation as their previous one but a newer year?

·
Registered
389 Posts
carguy said:
I recently went from an 2006 EX-L to a 2010 EX-L. Overall the same vehicle plus a few new options. However the interior build quality in the 2010 seems poorer compared to the 2006. Interior plastics are thinner with a poorer fit & finish. Visors & sunroof cover are thinner & cheaper. The cut of the interior panels are not as clean as the '06.

Anyone else bought another Odyssey that was the same generation as their previous one but a newer year?
Yep, I just recently traded in my 08 CRV for a 2010 Odyssey EXL. I have to bring it in to have my glove box re-aligned and the steering wheel feels much cheaper than my CRV. Anyway, I still like my van.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes. We had a 2007 EX-L and now an 09 Touring. The 07 was back at the dealer 0 times, while the 09 has been about 6. Little stuff getting fixed, but still annoying. An I swear our 07 heated seats got nice and toasty on my back, and the 09 I can barely tell it heats up but the dealer claims it is at normal operating temp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts