Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, new to the forum, but long time beneficiary of the pioneers! I couldn't find any info here on this particular install, and had to be a pioneer myself (not fun)

I installed the $56 Bulldog Remote Start Kit (with transponder bypass) in my wife's van for Christmas...(toasty heated seats before you even open the door).
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005EVARDA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01&tag=viglink20575-20

Even though this was my 3rd Bulldog install, it was by far the most difficult to understand and figure out, yet easy to do once you figure out WHAT to do. There was no clear info on this particular application. I intend to fix that if you think it'd be valuable. It's more simple than you'd think.

I had planned on taking detailed pictures through the install to document, but quickly became frustrated and gave up on the idea (getting the lower steering column off was the hardest part..ended up breaking the tilt handle, laying on your back under the steering column is not very comfortable either! I need to go back and clean up/ strap up the wiring, so I'll take pics of each connection and where to find.

Hindsight is 20/20, hopefully I can make it easier on someone else!

Stay tuned-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Requesting help for installing Remote start in 2006 Honda Odyssey

Hi KawaConcours,

I hope you are doing well, i just bought a used 2006 Honda odyssey EXL for wife, i bought the Compustar CM800 and Honda SL3 Bypass module (should have bought either the Dball2 or Idatalink - as this would have simplified the installation to a great deal, found out after started to look for wiring) , Anyways, now i was looking for wiring diagrams, i am struck on finding the Factory Arm , Un-Arm, Lock and Unlock wires under the steering column, i could not locate those and with the cold weather out there, unable to spend more time outside...

Could you kindly help me with the wire locations/pins, I have not started the install, as i am still trying to find all the wires,

Thank you in advance,
Khan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts