Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Same Topic I'm looking to get one too but that's because of all the people in NYC. I went to Broadfeet as they are in queens and they quoted me $450 to get this installed. I am obviously looking into other options as bull bars can be had for $200.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I see a lot of these when I'm down in New York City:

:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
found one! but called 2 different times and got 2 different quotes.
Call #1
$290 picked up
$380 installed
Call #2
$300 picked up
$350 installed.

I can probably throw this bad boy on in 30mins to an hour.

·
Registered
687 Posts
HAHA yea me too but
1) they don't really cover/protect that well
2) they're illegal to drive with but no one seems to care. typical New Yorkers (I just moved here)

Yeah, you're not supposed to drive with them on. For a low cost solution, they protect against scratches okay.

When I used to live in Queens, it was like watching bumper cars every night. People just don't seem to care if they back into your car. All cars had dents and paint missing from their bumpers.

:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
found one! but called 2 different times and got 2 different quotes.
Call #1
$290 picked up
$380 installed
Call #2
$300 picked up
$350 installed.
where did u get it, phone nos. Do you recomend it. any installation tips, how to. Plz

·
Registered
131 Posts
no go... it's not a direct bolt on like the site says it is.. called them and they're going to get the installer to call me... seeing as how it's past 5pm I assume sometime tomorrow or Monday.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If I had returned to see that he would have needed tires and lights all the way around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts