Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to turn off the beep that is heard every time I push a button on the navigation wheel? It wakes our baby up sometimes while I'm driving and want to change a song or switch to see the map.

Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Wirebender06

i am in the sacramento region too! Roseville / Rocklin to be exact? You wouldn't happen to do ortho would you?:DD

·
Registered
687 Posts
A bit off topic, but are you guys fighting to save your basketball team from moving?!? The Maloof family are idiots!

:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Gstom1, thanks for the info, but page 90 only tells me how to turn the volume off ,which does silence the voice , but still everytime I push the button on the wheel, it still beeps. Very annoying.

As for the Kings, the Maloofs definitely want to leave, they have planned on this for probably years now. They just use the whole Arena issue as an excuse to leave. The fans get screwed, but they make more money. It remains to be seen whether the NBA will approve the move, if the city will file a lawsuit, or if other owners (Jerry Buss) might try to block it. Definitely the whole situation is messed up.

@artkwan, how'd you guess I do ortho. haha, are you in the field?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ha! ha! Yeah, the whole Kings deal is a big fat mess. I am a TMJ and reconstructive dentist out in Rocklin. Sorry for putting this whole discussion off - track will contact you by PM! The beeping has not bugged me, yet, so I have not looked into changing the settings. My kids are deep sleepers, so it doesn't matter in my case....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts