Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a 02' EX L, but can't decide if I should go for the navigation or DVD entertainment package, since ordering both is not allowed. From what I have read from you guys, it seems to me that the DVD software for the navigation system is not very satisfactory, Do you recommended new buyer to opt for the navi. system.
Also, I have read somewhere that the navigation system can be tricked to work like a DVD player, anyone knows how? Chuck, do you know?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hi, lotus18, I don't have any experience with the navi conversions you're asking about, but http://www.odyclub.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000044.html is the place to start to find your answers.

I think whether the system is satisfactory or not for you depends totally on whether you live in an area that's totally covered in the DVD database. I've never heard of anyone who regretted buying the Ody NAV unless they found out that their area wasn't covered. If your area is covered, you won't regret the purchase, you'll find uses for it you didn't know you needed.

Your browser settings may not show it, but there are many older pages that contain the info you need. Set your preferences back a bit and you'll probably be able to see them.

If you have trouble, let us know what browser and settings you're using and maybe we can help.

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes on FotoTime.

[This message has been edited by ckonarske (edited 09-17-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts