Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me some advise: My 2002 EXL Ody was involved in a car accident, it was total wreck. now i am looking for Pre-owned Ody. I saw a 2008 EXL RES with a 73,000 miles on it. The van is immaculate, very clean inside, leather seat all good, but the miles is my problem and also the dealer asking about $24,000 on it. Is the 73,000 miles still a good buy? what about the Price of $24,000? can anybody give some advise, Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think that is too much both miles and price.

I just sold my 08 EXL RES with 47K for 22.5. I think you can find a lower miles van for the same price.

pat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@payor_co, Thanks for your very quick response. That's what i think about the price and miles also. I am surprised because the dealer had the Van as a Pre-owned Certified. it really drives good, inside and out is nice and clean. i would like to buy the van, but not on that price, i was hoping they would come down under $20's, but they would not. Thanks again for the input. take care.;)

·
Registered
650 Posts
That is way too much money especially for the miles. In 2008 I was looking at a 07 Odyssey EXL RES that had 25,000 miles on it and they wanted $25,000. I was like you trying to get the price to around 20,000 they wouldn't budge so I left. A couple of days later I got a call saying they have a 07 Odyssey with NAV and RES for 3 grand more and this one only had 3,000 miles on it so that is the one I purchased. Now I have 40,000 miles on it and loving it. Take your time the deals are out there you just have to be patient. Not only did I get one with lower miles I also got the NAV which isn't the best nav but really enjoy the back up camera that makes driving a vehicle of this size that much easier. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ bone, Thanks for the reply and advice, i am still looking around right now for the right van, mileage and money wise. i will let you all know about the outcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts