Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is paying invoice for a New 2010 Odyssey Touring a good price? Or should I be able to get below invoice now that the 2011 models have been out for a while?

·
Registered
786 Posts
They still have 2010's???? And a Touring at that......I wouldn't try too hard since my salesman up here says people are still searching for them and inventory has dried up.

·
Registered
419 Posts
USAA car buying service has the 2010 touring at 38K, no incentives. I got mine in October and paid 36K plus tax with 1500 off MFG to Dealer cash.

The car buying service also has the 2011 Touring at 38,900 and the Elite at 41,170.

So, I would look at the 11's since they are about the same pricing

Good luck.

Pat

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
You are lucky South of the border. Our touring model lists at $51K and dealers are doing you a favour by giving the cash back purchse discount of $6K for a price of $45K+. OOOHHHH. The doller is at par too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
With that kind of money, I would have purchased nicely equipped 2011 Toyota Sienna. Much better looking van than 2011 Odyssey.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just bought a 2010 Touring in November. I paid 36.5+ tax etc which is dealer cost according to USAA buying service. Mine was the last car on the lot at this Boston area dealer.

During negotiations the salesman asked me what I wanted to offer. I turned it around on him right from the start by asking him instead, "how much do you want to sell it for?"

In my case he looked me straight in the eye and said "I can give you 5,000 off."

I replied, "Sold."

Go for dealer cost or better if you can get it. It's all going to come down to how badly they want to move a vehicle.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I picked up the 2010 Touring today for $550 below invoice. Not as good a deal as what I could have gotten earlier in the year when they had the $1500 rebate, but I feel like it was still a pretty good deal. Thanks everyone for your comments.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Enjoy your new van. We have a 2010 Touring also and really like it.

Here's a tip for listening to XM radio:
After changing to XM, switch to CD and right back to XM.

The XM sound quality vastly improves after switching to CD and back. This has to be done each time you restart the engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts