Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, everybody, first i would like to say that i have search for a couple of days, even buy the service manual online but didn't found what i was looking for, i have a 2003 for about 6 months and i couldn't use the cruise control or deactivate the tcs, when i took off the switch on the dash i found that the plug from the switch has been taken out and the cables cut, so i need if anyone could take the time and take off their switch from the dash and snap a pic and post it here showing how the cables going into the plug, i'm going to try to solder each cable directly on it's respective pin on the swicht but i need to now where every cable goes and hopefully not make a disaster of my van, i'll apreciate your help, i'm talkin about a 2003 odyssey so it woul be the plug that have the c/c and tcs in the same location, thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
TCS Switch has a Black/Yellow stripe and Blue/Orange stripe

CControl has Black/Yellow, light Green and Black for ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new dad, thanks for the info, what i need to know is where do each cable go into the pins of the switch, remember that i don't have the plug, i'm going to solder each cable into the pins of the switch so a picture of the plug showing the order of the cables would help me a lot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts