Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started a week ago with a fuzzy backup camera image. Then I lost the picture complete. (Though the yellow guide lines remained). Now I have lost everything when I go into reverse. And there’s a sign saying Camera System Failure. What gives?

·
Registered
38 Posts
although Honda Odyssey overall 2k15 have good performance but i am totally dissatisfy for its camera!
which is not conformable by the any end.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've noticed my 2016 on hot or cold days will show a black screen with the yellow/red guide lines when backing up. Right side camera and infotainment work fine and are displayed on the same screen. Saw somewhere that someone said it was a bad connection near the camera. I found that open and closing the trunk fixes it for awhile.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It started a week ago with a fuzzy backup camera image. Then I lost the picture complete. (Though the yellow guide lines remained). Now I have lost everything when I go into reverse. And there’s a sign saying Camera System Failure. What gives?
Did you ever find out what the problem was? My Odyssey just gave the "camera system failure" message for the first time today. I have no picture and no grid lines. I had no problems with the backup camera before today. I'm leaving on a 3000 mile trip tomorrow. It figures it would happen right before a trip!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unbelievable! My backup camera hasn't work for three weeks. I went to my appointment at the dealer this morning. The guy put it in reverse and the camera worked perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
CheesyRider
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing