1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
LOL! Chuck...you're killing me!

I too use the 'CD-R' methond of audio CD enjoyment. Course you gotta get those songs at 160k at least...those 128k songs don't uncompress good enough when burning a 'regular' audio CD.

Anyone know if the PS2 will handle ISO MP3 disks? I have an Apex DVD player that plays MP3 CD-Rs and its quite handy; for instance I've got Kate Bush's entire catalog on a single CD-R instead of just an album or 2.

Also, I'm *MAD* at computer makers; we should all be driving LCD-based systems with wireless keyboards & mice that come w/ docking stations to always keep them charged up. I keep waiting for the manufacturers to do this..I HATE wires! (ooops, its a little early for a rant eh?)

<table><tr><td>
</td><td width="20" img="http://demo.healthstream.com/content/challenge/images/clear.gif"></td><td><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="1" color="#454545">Marvyn - 2001 SS EX-NAVI (2000 mi)
Mud Flaps * Cargo Tray * Leather Steering Wheel Wrap * Blaupunkt 652 Speakers * Hyper-brand 'Xenon Blue' Headlights * Weathertech Floor Mats * PIAA Xtreme White 7440 Backup Lights
</font></td></tr></table>

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
My wife is queen of the MP3s. We just upgraded to a Yamaha 16x burner. I love it.

We burn PSX games, audio discs, etc. and will be testing out the whole VCD thing soon. We just bought a stand alone DVD last night.

Don't even get me started on the DSS stuff.

Yep, everything we own is modded or hacked in some form or another.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jim F:
My wife is queen of the MP3s. We just upgraded to a Yamaha 16x burner. I love it.

We burn PSX games, audio discs, etc. and will be testing out the whole VCD thing soon. We just bought a stand alone DVD last night.

Don't even get me started on the DSS stuff.

Yep, everything we own is modded or hacked in some form or another.

</font>
And acronymed! You blew me away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.