Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the whole floor mat discussion has been beaten to death, but yesterday we just bought a 2015 ex-l navi and ordered the floor mats. In Canada, there is the option to purchase a floor liner. It seems as though the floor liner is a rebranded Weathertech product, but we were wondering if anyone has actually seen the product and what the coverage is... whether it's the "over the hump" design for the front and the 1 piece design for the rear and whether it's the second or third row option. The dealership was of no help, but were offering competitive prices to the weathertech product.

FYI we have 3 kids, so we basically want as much floor carpet covered in rubber as possible!

·
Registered
9 Posts
We're picking up our 2013 EX tomorrow and I ordered the liners. I'll let you know what they're like, but you're right they look identical to weathertech from the descriptions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up the car today and the liner is basically like the weatertech. Front is one piece, rear is one big piece. My sister in law has the all weather mats and I like the liners better. They're thinner and don't have deep grooves but the coverage is much better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there any chance you have any sort of product number? I have been trying to hunt these down and I can not find a dealership that knows anything about them.

Picked up the car today and the liner is basically like the weatertech. Front is one piece, rear is one big piece. My sister in law has the all weather mats and I like the liners better. They're thinner and don't have deep grooves but the coverage is much better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts