Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to this forum. As many of you, I have found there is little inventory at Honda dealers. As such, a friend suggested a wholesale/broker who had 8 on his lot. I visited him today. The broker told me the Ody's are all made in Canada, and the ones on his lot were essentially the same as the US models except the ac/heat were in celsius versus farenheit. Also he added the Honda warranty doesn't apply in the US, as the Ody's were technically sold in Canada (to the broker) and the warranty won't transfer to the US. To make up for that, this broker offers a 4 year 60k "same as the original Honda warranty" thown in.

What do you think about this? Is this a gray market situation which I should not venture forward?

Any advice from this well informed group is appreciated.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Also, the odometer will be in kilometers, not miles. There are several lengthy discussions already posted on this. Try a search to see what has already been written.
Good luck.

·
Registered
197 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by honda2generation:
Yes. That is indeed the place. I'd appreciate help locating previous discussions on this topic.

Thanks.
</font>
Well, do a search for the word "canada". Big thing is, no USA Honda Care warrenty. It depends on your comfort level after doing some research.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts