Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since our cousins down south have their own thread on this, I thought we should have one too. Here's mine. I just renewed for a 6 month term at $7.99 a month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Promo code?

Did you have a special promotion code for that deal, get something in the mail, or just callthem directly?

My free trial in my 2010 Touring is about to expire at the end of the month and I am trying to find the best deal. I got a letter last week offering a year for $99.99 plus taxes and fees ($126.14 total).

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No promo code. They just offered this up right away so I took it. On expiry, I will cancel and wait for them to call me back with a better price and longer term.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, for our Nissan Versa '11 the Xm expired end of January. Didn't consider renewing until we were offered 50% off (form snail mail) for one year with no activation fee. Myself I couldn't care less as I think FM has better sound quality, albeit you have all the commercials and talking. Anyways my wife drives the Versa mostly and she enjoys the talk shows that are available so we renewed.

PS. Wasn't very impressed with the numerous high pressure sales calls from XM right before our 3 month expiry, but I guess that's reality in this business...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Since our cousins down south have their own thread on this, I thought we should have one too. Here's mine. I just renewed for a 6 month term at $7.99 a month.
Does your $7.99/month include all the taxes and fees?

My $99/year offer works out to $8.33/month (not much worse than yours), but there are taxes and fees on top of that that make the actual total $10.51/month ($126.14 total for the year).

I just want to make sure I am comparing apples to apples.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does your $7.99/month include all the taxes and fees?

My $99/year offer works out to $8.33/month (not much worse than yours), but there are taxes and fees on top of that that make the actual total $10.51/month ($126.14 total for the year).

I just want to make sure I am comparing apples to apples.
Actual total is $10.13/month all in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts