Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just want to share you some links below that I found with regards on the past NRH Car Show. The cars were somewhat dusty due to the firestorms on that day. Anyway, it may not be all minivan segment, however what's more important to me is they gave me a chance to participate on the show and have them see what you could do on a minivan, thus having the same Honda DNA. Actually, there was also a 1st gen which has a manual tranny that have been converted among these pics.:) :) :)

Hope you like it.

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/article.cgi?section=events&article=nrhonda2008

·
Registered
112 Posts
cool as mate, very nice ody ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks for the link. Seems like it was a fun day. Love your ride.

So who is the premier Honda tuner now a days anyway, Spoon, Mugen, Comptech? I've been out of the tuner loop for long time now. Also read that HKS is closing up it's US operations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.