Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Honda Odyssey 2007 Touring with 95K miles on it. Recently, I had an accident at rear back near fuel tank. It broke one of the rear glass, bumper got damaged and side air bag poped out. Fortunately, nothing happened to me and I safely came out the vehicle. (God is great and I am blessed).

Later, I posted ad to sell accident vehicle in as is condition with target price 1500$. KBB Fair value price is 5.5K and after accident, I dont know what amount i should put in. I got around 30 offers in craiglist for my damaged car. I made deal with first guy after receiving 1300$ .

I am curious to know why so many people are in market for such old car with accident. it will take lot of money/time to get it fix.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
3rd gen ody with low mileage. Pic would have helped. Insurance will total if damages are over the current value. Their version of totaled varies. Even parts are worth something. This happened to my Accord before that was low miles, interior like new, exterior maybe 2 light scratches. Totaled. Then I bought back at low value. Since I owned it and maintained it, fixing it up cheap way was worth it.

So it just depends. Ody is a good car. They just run.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Why Ody! To fix or for parts! Roomy. Drives like a Civic. Enough power and with proper maintenance will be on the road even KIA will be gone and forgotten.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Because you just gave away $5000 in parts. Crashed low miles is worth at least $3k. Tour wheels were worth almost what you sold the whole van for.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts