Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all

i have honda odd 2006 , i had a problem , where the car transmission oil was rejected out of the transmission after i drive 160 KM as a rsult of this car stopped becaue the transmission faile .i took the car to the agency and they informed me that the car has no problem and they checked all the oils and they give it back to me .

i drive the car again and the same thing happened i drove the car for 160KM continusly just like the last time and the oil again droped out of the transmission ,

the agency told me that there is apressure inside the transmission and they started to creat stories and guesses .unfurotunalty the 2nd fialure time the transmssion was gone and they made overhaouling for the transmission .

the result now is :

1- the tranmission shifting from p to n to d is very hard while the car in no move .
2- the car was vibrating whever i put the transmsision in the d , it is vibrating in very strange way .
3- the transmssion from the 2nd 3rd gear is very hard and delayed .
4- the it is like loosing power , the acceleration is not normal , it is like if something is pulling the car from behind

i need to know what do now ,

thanks

·
Registered
10,141 Posts
You need to return to the agency that replaced the transmission and tell them the problems you listed here. They are responsible to make this right, especially since they failed to diagnose the first transmission fluid loss. If they had done so, you might have avoided a transmission overhaul. Are they familiar with the Odyssey transmission?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear

our agency is having absulotley no idea about anything in the car , they even one time fixed the oil filter wrong .

i tryed to contact honda middle east in dubai , they really did not do anything at all , all they did is that they contact the agency and instruct them to solve the problem .and belive they do not have emails i can not contact them by writing bases .i can see why they do not have emails.

i wish i can contact the mother company in japan , just to see what they can do for this problem which i belive it is really very bad .

the car is full of problems and it happened just right after the overhaouling .

and funny thing is that , they said we gave warranty for limited milage for the transmission overhaouling .which now it is having a problem . they overhaoul it for 20,000 miles only , thats really funny .

middle east office , they are sleeping ....!!!!!!

i have accord , civic and oddesy , all of them 2006

all of them is having problem .

i think i have to go totally for other brand

regards

·
Registered
755 Posts
i think its time for you to try another shop if you can. obviously

they dont know what they are doing on your vehicles or perhaps

to the other customers' vehicles on top of that. but before that,

try to work something out with that agency about the cost

and stuff, since it was their fault from the beginning.

·
Registered
665 Posts
At what speed did you do the 160km?

In the heat of Dubai, Honda isn't going to survive high speed very well. I'd opt up for a Ford out there, they really test thier vehicles for high heat conditions.

·
Registered
10,141 Posts
Re-read the OP - wonder if he drove at 160 km/hr (99 mph) and overheated the transmission??

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thats what I was thinking, 100mph shouldn't have any problems except in a high heat situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts