Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've looked everywhere for a cargo liner that would protect the back of the seats and the sides of the car and I finally found one. Here's a pic. I haven't removed the protective coating on the liner yet. The liner is actually black and is custom made for each model of car. I also haven't full assembled it though. I need to affix the velcro parts together and I'm hoping to do that this weekend. I also ordered a liner that can be pulled out to protect the bumper when loading things like our stroller etc and it attaches onto this liner. I'm so excited b/c all the scuffs and gashes that come from putting things in the back drive me crazy. If I need to use the third row, the liner can be removed very quickly and even put in the well in case I need to use the 3rd row when I'm not at home.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was either the large or extra large one. Total, including shipping and the bumper protector I paid $182. I didn't get the anti slip mat.... Yet:). I called the guy and he helped me figure out which one to order. I originally considered one for just behind the third row but the rep said that isn't as useful. I'll just leave my seats down for now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm very disappointed in the US Trunk Liner. With the rubber pad it would be great for dogs, only if you never needed to remove it. It's very difficult to put in or take out by yourself. Hard to store, bulky, etc. I quit using it and went back to my old mat which is not the right color and doesn't fit perfectly.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm very disappointed in the US Trunk Liner. With the rubber pad it would be great for dogs, only if you never needed to remove it. It's very difficult to put in or take out by yourself. Hard to store, bulky, etc. I quit using it and went back to my old mat which is not the right color and doesn't fit perfectly.
That's a shame, I was actually looking for this thread because I was considering something to use in the trunk.

Do any of you know anything about

Hatchbag Cargo Area Liners for Wagons, Suv's, & Vans

or

Kerry-All cargo Liner

I would prefer a sturdier floor though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts