Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to order the nifty Cargo Tray for the well, but it seems to come in only one color: dark. I have a MB '01EX and would like..well, beige. Is there one?

And BTW, what is that funny little one-inch rod sticking up from the shoulder on the inside of the tailgate?? I thought it was an antenna?

·
Registered
30 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MerpsMom:
I would like to order the nifty Cargo Tray for the well, but it seems to come in only one color: dark. I have a MB '01EX and would like..well, beige. Is there one?
Nope, one color only.

And BTW, what is that funny little one-inch rod sticking up from the shoulder on the inside of the tailgate?? I thought it was an antenna?
</font>
I believe your talking about the lock button. I didn't know what it was either. It comes in handy for locking the back gate when you've already locked all of the other doors.
Brichead

[This message has been edited by brichead (edited 07-27-2001).]

·
Registered
568 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MerpsMom:

</font>
MerpsMom:

Honda Cargo tray only comes in One color BLACK. If you like gray one you could get weathertech. CHeck it out @ www.roadworksauto.com under cargoliner about $88 bucks. I think someone has weathertech ones, it's thicker. Not sure what will happen if you try to put the magic seat down in the well. You could leave Honda Cargo tray in there to lower magic seat down. I got my cargo tray, splash guard and wheel lock as a package deal from H and A Accessories.

Good luck!

bjk

------------------
'01 GG EX
Mud Guard, Wheel Lock, Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats
leather steerling wheel cover, Pioneer 1655 speakers,
Lojack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts