·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by garth:
What center cap fits? Accord? Odyssey?
Thanks
</font>
Sorry I didn't see this until now.

I'm not really sure what they are for, but I just ordered the ones called, "Center Caps for EX Wheels" at Trevor's site:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/odyext.html

I bet it's a pretty universal part for 16" Honda alloys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks anyway. I got my wheels the other day and took the "A" down to the dealer and held it up to the EX wheel. I didn't buy them there because they want $26.11ca each. I did buy them at Hparts because I needed wheel nuts too and according to handa-accessories they don't sell anything that's not on the web site. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by garth:
What center cap fits? Accord? Odyssey?
Thanks
</font>
I finally got my "TL wheels" put on this week-end. They've been in the garage since November, just waiting for winter to end. I left the Acura "A" on the wheels. I would like to change all of my badging to the Acura "A". Hey, if Honda can call an MDX an Acura, I can call my Ody an Acura, right?
The wheels improved the appearance of my 2001 LX (white) by 100-percent (IMO). All of that white just needed something to set it off. Now I think it needs the roof-rack on top to finish my "appearance package".
Anybody got a roof-rack they want to get rid of, or some Acura emblems laying around (preferably gold)?
Brichead

by the way...
My wife didn't even notice the wheels. Sheesch!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brichead:
I finally got my "TL wheels" put on this week-end. They've been in the garage since November, just waiting for winter to end. I left the Acura "A" on the wheels. I would like to change all of my badging to the Acura "A". Hey, if Honda can call an MDX an Acura, I can call my Ody an Acura, right?
The wheels improved the appearance of my 2001 LX (white) by 100-percent (IMO). All of that white just needed something to set it off. Now I think it needs the roof-rack on top to finish my "appearance package".
Anybody got a roof-rack they want to get rid of, or some Acura emblems laying around (preferably gold)?
Brichead

by the way...
</font>
Post a pic of your van with the wheels on.
I still don't have the center caps yet.
Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brichead:
by the way...
</font>
I believe it. I installed an entire bodykit on a C280 we had and my wife didn't notice for a few days. (She had been away so she didn't see me doing the work.)

·
Registered
354 Posts
garth,

For future reference, Trevor, at handa-accessories, can get whatever you need. Just send him an email.

Brichead,

Keep in mind that Acura put their badge on a Isuzu Trooper and sold it as an Acura for years, so that's what an Acura emblem is worth!

Bob

·
Registered
865 Posts
Some of the aftermarket wheels are designed for cars only because of the load rating. Can TL wheels safely handle the heavier Odyssey?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lelandstanford:
Some of the aftermarket wheels are designed for cars only because of the load rating. Can TL wheels safely handle the heavier Odyssey?</font>
Good question. So far so good.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts