Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the other threads about cell phone holders for the 2005 Ody but i was wondering if anyone out there has bought the magnetic kind of holder like the one on the HandA website? It is so cheap it looks too good to be true as far as simplicity. Any other input on other ways to mount cell phones would be great too! Thanks
Jill

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Most folks I have seen hold them up to their ears with one of their hands.:stupid:

Jerry O.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HaHa, Jerry O, LOL! I was referring to a hands free method of mounting a cell phone! Thanks for pointing out the most logical method! If anyone out there has the magnetic holder i was talking about please let me know!
Jill

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
You can also upgrade to a bluetooth phone. Bluetooth is a wireless connection, a small headset goes in your ear and the phone stays in your purse.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bluetooth does not eliminate the need to have your phone at your fingertips. Voice dialing helps, assuming you can use it well. I find that I'm always forgetting what the voice commands are for different people and certainly you can't simply dial a call with voice dial. Also, try calling for your voicemail and not having the buttons to push to enter the various commands.

Still need a good mount for the phone where you can see the display and reach, press the buttons.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
The beauty of that one is that one comes on our newspaper (fish wrapper) each morning.:stupid:

Jerry O.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mag cell phone holder

Did anyone use the magnetic cell phone holder from HandA and how is it ?

I have used a Manetic Cell phone holder ( similar one shown in HondA ) ( bought in Walmart for $1 ) . It holds perfect smaller phone ( in weight ) . There is a metal plate which need to be attached to back of the phone . I fixed the magnet left side of the CD player .

Magnet came out (poor adhesive ) after 8 months .

-vincet

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you had the chance to have a look at the imagnet? It's pretty sleek and easy to use. Just pop and go. It also holds a big phone like my xperia T2 ultra which is a 6inch phone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts