Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had the van for the day and notice while driving that tho the surface is nice and flat, whatever i put on there (sunglasses, cell phone, etc) will slide around with every turn. i can't be the only one.

i'm thinking maybe i'll cut a piece of the tool box liner and put it there.

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
They sell kits on ebay too.
Non Slip Foam Pads 2011 Honda Odyssey Dash Console | eBay

After copying that link and opening up the PP's link the pics look the same. Maybe the same seller?
Yes. Pilotpads and padsplus are the same guy. He has been selling these for at the least the 2nd gen, the 3rd gen and now also the 4th gen. His work is top notch and we have several happy members on here of his work.

He usually has better pricing for the forum folks (or at least used to have).

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Im gettin these asap !!
Be sure to air them out for a couple of days after opening them out of the shrink wrap. The rubber stench is quite overwhelming at the start. After you air them out in your garage, the smell goes away and then they're ready to be used in your oddy. I got them and am quite happy with them. I got the whole package for my 2007 a week after I got the van. :)

Also, the black rubber looks great (as two tone finish of sorts) in my olive interior. ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
How do these stay put when you open the lid?
They come with 2 sided tape so they're actually stuck to the console and stay fine when you open it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow! Destroyer is "On The Ball"!

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
I thinking hard about those universal port holes. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts