Honda Odyssey Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

Registered
That's okay. They are getting increasingly smarter and harder to curtail. They now come back and modify old innocent posts and add links later on.
whats the incentive?
it's comical how many pose as odyssey owners with imaginary issues.

such a waste of talent!
馃槀

Registered
Personally I like to use 3-4 gallons of Lube Red with every change. You guys don't? ;)

I've dropped probably an ounce or two in the '16 Avalon, it's still a baby. My '07 Avalon with 152k on the clock and a rebuilt transmissions gets a bit more (and this reminds me it's about time to do an ATF Fluid Change!)

Registered
Discussion Starter #63
Personally I like to use 3-4 gallons of Lube Red with every change. You guys don't? ;)

I've dropped probably an ounce or two in the '16 Avalon, it's still a baby. My '07 Avalon with 152k on the clock and a rebuilt transmissions gets a bit more (and this reminds me it's about time to do an ATF Fluid Change!)
Ya if a little is good, a lot of better.

was able to get 3 gallons of amsoil signature atf for $150 shipped...so for roughly double price of oem not counting lubegard, hopefully at least double the mileage.Had enough of changing this fluid!

Super Moderator
whats the incentive?
it's comical how many pose as odyssey owners with imaginary issues.

such a waste of talent!
馃槀
The incentive is click baiting. They act normal, post normal. THEN. They come back and modify the posts and add spam links in hope of people clicking on the said links. They usually post from poor 3rd world countries and lately, the ones from India are on the rise. Ironically, India has so much talent and smart people, we do not need to waste time/energy on spamming but here we are. .... :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
After all this, 3x atf amsoil full synthetic change (their best signature stuff), new OBD reader and went camping with the popup again. Mainly saw steady 161.6 degrees in city and highway driving-spiking to 180 when backing in the trailer. That is way lower temps than I ever saw with dw-1 in an empty van (usually 190-210 in city driving). Amsoil heat management is really good.
Shifts are firmer and have only had one rough downshift with amsoil during agrressive driving.
Seems to be a good switch for me

61 - 65 of 65 Posts