Honda Odyssey Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Whoever is next on the list to do it, please share some pictures. Or maybe we may need to wait for Mr.Ranger's video. Thanks guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just to update - I bought the Sunsong from Rock Auto @$44. No issues at all with form, fit, or function. I noticed the big difference was that the steel line was Zinc plated and the OE was an E-coat. Everything else looked about the same.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I did mine a few months back. A very simple job with the exception of that 14mm connector that is almost out of reach. I tried it from the bottom and top. Ended up clipping it off with some tin snips and putting a socket wrench on it (from the top). Would have saved a load of time and pain had I started by doing that.

Edit: I bought an over priced crappy one from AutoZone because they had it in stock, and parallel parking without power steering sucks. So far it's been fine (I've got 255k on it, so I'm pretty hopeful the hose will last longer than the van).

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
About this Discussion
62 Replies
33 Participants
Dr.Jerryrigger
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing