Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be putting in an order for a RP EXL-RES very soon (this week). I have called both LaPointe and Hendrick Honda dealers in Charlotte and they are asking MSRP for a EX-L-RES. Has anyone had any negative or positive experience with either of these two dealers? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I recommend Honda cars of Rockhill, contact Glen Gilbert.1-800-249-3306, they give free maintence for 2 years plus, cargomats, splash guards etc. or you can cash it for $500. can't beat that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You might be able to talk down the Hendrick. I am waiting for a MB EXL-RES (delivery in April) from them and they came down to -500 MSRP and they threw in the cargo cover and the splash guards with a lot of pushing on my part. The dealer in Rock Hill did also offer me -500 MSRP. Also, Monroe Honda offered me -300 MSRP. Good luck!
Wendy

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you want to drive a little ways to Morganton, NC (near Hickory), Paramount Honda has a short wait list and excellent customer service. Call Ken Hall at 828-437-3181. Tell him Bryce Reeve sent you. I was going to buy an Ody through them, but my dealer in Maryland was able to get me one. However, I trusted Ken more than my dealer up in Maryland. Last time I talked with Ken, they had 2 GG EX on the lot and getting more in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to those who provided advice and opinions regarding dealers in the Charlotte area. We finally placed our order with Hendrick. It was an ok deal not great, hats off to Marci. We chose Hendrick because it is only a short drive from our house. We are looking forward to receiving the vehicle in April.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts