Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Odyssey and just thought it needed some side moulding or something to give it a different look. I bought a roll of carbon fiber pin stripe on Ebay for
$11 what a cheap upgrade for all odyssey years . The carbon fiber color works well with my silver van and pinstripe come in all colors.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Minivan Honda

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, no problems and the car doesn't look as plain as it did before . I found this video on youtube for installing pinstripe super easy :

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
And next time dcskmail, post this in the DIY section where this would be perfect. I was puzzled why you would hide this in the Midwest Regional Forum. Nothing Midwest about it! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm new to the forum, just bought my wife's van october of this year after someone hit and totalled her vehicle . As soon as I learn to navigate the forum including national I will post to it and the DIY if applicable. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Well you posted a bunch to the 2011-2017 section, you found your way down here in the Regional section. :unsure: DIY is in the middle under Accessories!:D

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Really nice pinstripe job.

OF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts