Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MAybe we can add an page for "Other" modified Odysseys....or Commerical-use Odysseys.

P

·
0 Posts
"We all live in the yellow submarine..."

I don't get it, isn't it illegal to park a non-electric vehicle in a "Electric Vehicle Parking Only" spot?

Michelle

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do yall think it was repainted after-market or did Honda painted it in the factory? just curious. Honestly, I liked the yellow VERY muchos.

------------------

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to have the Yellow Odyssey.
Hope Honda offer that color soon.

Not sure if it was factory paint or after-market. But Honda probably donated the vehicle to the Aquarium of the Pacific and the Honda electric vehicle parked next to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is one company I know of called Service Master (commercial cleaning) that uses Odys for some of their fleet vehicles and all of their vehicles are yellow. I imagine for a big enough contract Honda would paint them any colour you want.

P

·
0 Posts
Hey Yur,

Obviously aftermarket, this Ody used to be SS. I think it looks kind of nice. You could definitely trick this one out nicely.

Michelle

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but this is EXACTLY the car my wife wants! Did anyone ever find out how they got one in BRIGHT yellow?:confused:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
mnassour said:
I know this is an old thread, but this is EXACTLY the car my wife wants! Did anyone ever find out how they got one in BRIGHT yellow?:confused:
It's a custom job, not factory.

Is your wife sure she wants the periscope and hull rivets?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Hehehe... Yellow Submarine! :) Thanks for sharing the pics Yur. I agree I like yellow on the Ody as well. That's an aftermarket paint job for sure. Great shade of yellow IMO.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Isn't there an Odyssey 'taxi'/commercial package available? With no factory tint etc? Somehow I remember this coming up last year.
That color looks like Mica Gold on PT Cruisers...I am kind of partial to burn Orange (Land Rover, McLaren, etc)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cool Mega Blocks Odyssey

There is an Odyssey in our area that has the logo Mega Blocks on it and it's got huge blocks on top of the van. It's also painted with many different colors. It' s pretty cool! I will try to take a pic of it and post it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts