Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be any interest in having a get together for Chicagoland folks? I live in the far north subburb of Mundelein, but as most, am willing to travel for a get together. Perhaps something along the lines of a meeting over dinner or at a micro-brewery.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Count me in. I'm near O'Hare airport but would travel.

------------------
Maugham

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EXL
'85 Prelude
'01 Ninja folding aluminum scooter
'00 New Balance Model 658 Shoes w/ Green grass stains and '01 White Laces

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ditto. I'm NW of O'Hare but would travel as well. HOPEFULLY, I'll have something that remotely resembles an Ody by that time!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sounds good to me. Live in Crown Point, IN. Near Hammond. I was hoping we could put together a Greater Southern Lake Michigan area meet to include people on the outer fringes like Chuck. I think there are one or two members in the South Bend area also. Some of those members in the CA. Bay Area meet are traveling 300+ miles. Spring time seems to make sense for having a full ODYCLUB meet. By the time things actually get coordinated we'll be knee deep in snow. Also hoping to learn a thing or two from the results of the Bay Area meet.

I'm also in for something smaller, sooner like you guys mentioned.

------------------

See my Pics

Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES

[This message has been edited by tomhan (edited 10-28-2001).]

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Definite maybe here. If the planets align and the date/time has no conflicts, I'd be willing to drive as far as Chicago. I'd even go to Michigan City, which is where I bought it in the first place....

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You might even get someone from farther North. Chicago is only about 7 hours from the Twin Cities. Every once in a while I find myself in the Chicago area with a free weekend day, e.g., November 24 and December 8.

Heck, my doctor regularly travels to Wheaton to see his son play football; goes down and back in the same day.

Mel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts