Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions other than a towel of things to put under child seats so that they don't leave big marks on the upholstery?

I've tried that rubber grip stuff. It helps to keep the seat from sliding (in our old Toyota with a hump in the center of the back seat), but it doesn't help with the marks in the upholstery.

Thanks

------------------
Andy

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
It's really hard to beat a good old towel. That's where all our old towels went to retire, Hee! Hee!

Jerry O.
2001 GG LX

·
Registered
30 Posts
I use a color matching car mat that works really well, the car seat does not move and it leaves marks only on this mat.

------------------
01SSLXPR
Mud Guards-Kenwood Speakers-Cargo Tray-VTEC Emblem

·
Registered
35 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by robr2:
Try this - Prince Lionheart Seat Saver:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/ -/baby/B00005AKYZ/qid=998513845/br=1-13/ref=br_lf_ba/102-7705541-4565731

</font>
Two thumbs up for the Prince Lionheart Seat Saver! It's thick and doesn't leave any marks under it. Also, keeps the seat really sturdy, and doesn't allow any slipping.

------------------
~Angela~
'01 MB EX

-cassette
-mud guards
-cargo mat
-cargo tray

·
Registered
122 Posts
I took the rear WeatherTech Mats off my old 98 Maxima before I sold it to get the Odyssey.
Wife stitched a matching Granite Green cover to protect the seats. Works great

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those Prince Lionheart Seat Savers are the greatest. We equipped both cars with these through two kids over a five year span and never had a car seat mark on the upholstery. We also did not have a problem with them slipping and they are extremely durable. Even after five years they looked like new and I sold them in a garage sale for half what I paid for them. They also work well to catch some spills and snack food crumbs that the little ones inevitably drop.

------------------
vangirl

'01 SS EX with i-VES, Kelton Subwoofer, trailer hitch, cross bars, LX radio/cassette, in-dash CD changer, fog lights, cargo tray

'00 New Formula Red S2000
'00 Flamenco Black Pearl Civic EX

1 - 8 of 8 Posts