Don't know if this'll help, but IIRC, mine wasn't exactly where I wanted it when everything was screwed down, either. I think I used something like a c-clamp to grab the "tall" leg(s) to be able to fold it just enough to bring it into a comfortable position. It didn't hurt anything and it helped make it "feel" just right.<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nyvram:
Everything went pretty smoothly after that except that when I screwed those 2" screws in they just disappeared somewhere between the rubber under the carpet & the frame. I finally got them through the frame and out into the wheel-well area.
Then I was all ready to cut them...except I had been playing w/ my dremel too much lately and it was out of juice.So I had to let it charge up overnight & went out the next morning & cut them off. I followed that up with a few squirts of rubberized undercoating spray.
All in all, I'll give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. I did not bend the left leg enough and when I screwed it down tight, the pedal actually ended up angling in slightly so that its not quite straight across. Its not really enough to be noticeable (although I notice it) and I don't think I'm going to mess with it.