1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts
There are few floor mat threads for All weather but couldn't fine one for just floor mat protectors like clear vinyl mats. There are few below

LLOYD® - Clear Protector™ Floor & Cargo Mats - 2012 Honda Odyssey Floor Mats

HONDA Odyssey Exact Mats Exact Fit Clear Floor Mats | eBay
2011 HONDA ODYSSEY Clear Vinyl Floor Mats FREE SHIP | eBay

Has anybody used any of these or other. Just needed to protect carpet from kids :)

TIA
Hey thats cool that that they have those. Honestly, If your on a budget get these. If not, consider the All weather ones. They look better in a car. Also these vinyl mats can be slippery when you got wet shoes from the rain. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thats cool that that they have those. Honestly, If your on a budget get these. If not, consider the All weather ones. They look better in a car. Also these vinyl mats can be slippery when you got wet shoes from the rain. I could be wrong though.

Thanks. Didn't really think of All weather being in Southern California, not much of rain and snow. Though, rain, even a bit will make it slippery.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks. Didn't really think of All weather being in Southern California, not much of rain and snow. Though, rain, even a bit will make it slippery.
Actually the all weather mats that I have, make your shoes grab onto rubber pretty well when wet. Weird thing but true. Its the mats with the "odyssey" logo on the drivers side.

I know it doesn't snow here in San Diego but I use these mats mainly for the kids messes. It collects spilled drinks on the built-in channels of the mats. For the vinly, liquids will just run on the edges onto the carpet. Its up to you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The mats look like those office chair mats at your local office supply store only bigger and cut to the size if you car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts