Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A clicking noise started today in the rear right panel. It clicks for 30-40 seconds then goes away. It does this everytime I start the van. Its and 06 ex/l. Anyone have any ideas on this? thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same noise when starting the Van, I think the boys were playing in the back seat befor this started. I have no idea what it is. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2016 odyssey se
1 Posts
I know this is an old post, but has anyone else had this issue and figured out how to fix it? I’m experiencing the same thing.

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
Most likely the rear mode control motor. Common issue and probably even a trouble code for it in the HVAC system. Check to see if you can control the air in the back. Change the settings to get air from the ceiling and then to air from the floor. I'd be willing to bet it's stuck on one or the other.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had that problem and after a bit I started hearing a squeak too. Had my husband take the panel off &
Turned out, there's a wheel with a hampster running on it in there!! His wheel needed an adjustment, and he needed a little food. 😉😉

(sorry, but I couldn't resist ☺)

-Happy Honda Handler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts