Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so my clock just went haywire today. It was fine during a highway drive, then I pulled into a parking lot and backed into a parking space. When the clock display returned from the rearview camera, the date says "(null) 0", and the time is 12:00 (forget if it was am or pm). I never turned off the van, and after several minutes (like 10?) it shows Mar 6, and 10:30am. When I got home, I tried to set it and it just wouldn't take what I put in it. I only tried a couple times and had more important things to do. Very strange. I haven't yet turned the van back on to look at it again. Anyone seen this happen?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I restarted the car later, the clock was showing the correct date and time. Very bazaar.

·
Registered
144 Posts
same here, kinda
we were on a long drive yesterday around 3:50 pm PST when the clock read 4:50. WHAT? we had a 5:00 party to attend so i thought we were behind schedule. wife checked her iphone with the same time. thought it was really strange that somewhere we lost and hour. then when we arrived home, the clock (and iphone) had reverted back to the correct time. really really odd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts