Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it; get 'em while they still have some! Its the 'micro-fiber' brand not the 'baja' brand.

look for this:

------------------
Marvyn
2001 SS EX-NAVI
floor mats * mud flaps * cargo tray * leather steering wheel wrap * Blaupunkt 652 speakers * blue 'super bright' headlights * weathertech floor mats

[This message has been edited by nyvram (edited 07-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by nyvram (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Thanks for posting a pic!! I'll be stopping by Target on the way home to clear out their clearance aisle.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I bought one the other day for $2 at .74 it is a steal. The close outs at target are always on rear end displays. I use the towel to clean my glasses. For .74 I will go buy all they have.

P.S. I have always thought that a Hot Deal forum would be a good addition to this site. Members could post any great deals they find on any product. This also could be a great way to build traffic.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was at Bed Bath and Beyond the other night (buying towels to Z with) and saw the microfiber cloths - they were around $6 each!!! Then again, I a sales associate there for something as simple as a bucket and the cheapest one they had was $10!!

Looks like a steal at Target.

·
Registered
103 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by perlguy9:
Woohoo! 25 MF towels for $19.79!

I cleaned them out

</font>
Or they cleaned you out.
Wow, 25! Are you gonna sell them to your fellow Odyclubbers, or have your family use them for their daily showers?
Good heist!

·
Registered
48 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cmmeyers:
Alas! I went to Target last night and all they had were the "Baja Sol" brand.

So...how much, pearlguy9?
</font>
You may want to look again. When I went, I looked for 5 minutes and almost walked away before I finally noticed them. They're in with all the "Baja Sol" stuff, but they're packaged "loose", as in the towel is just hanging with a cardboard label thing around the top of it. Yellow towel.

At the Target here, they were near the opposite end of the aisle from the Baja MF towels.

------------------
'01 DEP EX in Fairview Park, Ohio
Click here for pics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I finally found some of these close out MF towels. I had to go to a second Target to find them. I had gone to look for them when they were $2 but didn't find any. At $.74 I thought I would try another Target. Luckily I happen to be close to another Target last night and they had 6.

Travis

------------------
2001 MB EX, Splash Guards, Cargo Tray, Wheel Locks, Pioneer Speakers

·
Registered
122 Posts
Went to my local target yesterday and picked up the last two they had. After I put the towel in the cart I turned around and saw a cart with EZ_UP's in it You know the portable shades. These were 9.5 x 9.5 with an extra two foot fold down flap. They were normally 169 but had been marked down to $42. I bought two of them. The lesser model is on sale at big 5 for $99 this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts