Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd post to the boards, didn't get the "official" Honda Odyclub welcome like I was hoping. Thanks to all of you and your input, my decicion (and the fact the leather was an option)helped me to purchase the 2002 EX-L RES after selling my 2001 EX in one week! Completely satisfied...Keep the good info coming.

------------------
2001 GG EX -Sold
2002 GG EXL RES

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
<center>vjody, Welcome! Since the forum doesn't have an official welcome image, I hope you don't mind these borrowed ones.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vjody2:
2nd post to the boards, didn't get the "official" Honda Odyclub welcome like I was hoping. Thanks to all of you and your input, my decicion (and the fact the leather was an option)helped me to purchase the 2002 EX-L RES after selling my 2001 EX in one week! Completely satisfied...Keep the good info coming.</font>
Ok, who's got welcome duty this month? You're fired!. Ok, vjody2, you are now the new welcome host, er hostess ... uh whichever is appropriate.

Almost forgot ... welcome to OdyClub!

You know, no one has ever welcomed ME.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jim F:

You know, no one has ever welcomed ME.

</font>
Awwwwwwwwwww. Poor poor Jim. Here you go:
WELCOME TO THE CLUB JIM (even though you founded it!) !

------------------
-ROB-
'01 GG LX "Lagreat"(with lotsa stuff.S-T-U-F-F)

http://community.webshots.com/album/18601743AkjQIJiKqK

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vjody2:
2nd post to the boards, didn't get the "official" Honda Odyclub welcome like I was hoping.
</font>
Welcome to the club, Vjody2. Good to see another Bay Area person. There are quite a few of us here. We had an OdyClub meet last November and will be having one soon,hopefully. Stay tuned !

------------------
-ROB-
'01 GG LX "Lagreat"(with lotsa stuff.S-T-U-F-F)

http://community.webshots.com/album/18601743AkjQIJiKqK

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Maugham for the awesome welcome banners, and to Jim F and hachiroku. I feel officially welcomed to the "club". The Odyclub has become a part of my day and the info is priceless...I always knew the Odyssey attracted quality people, look forward to the Bay Area meet, hachiroku. Keep pumpin'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Maugham for the awesome welcome banners, and to Jim F and hachiroku. I feel officially welcomed to the "club". The Odyclub has become a part of my day and the info is priceless...I always knew the Odyssey attracted quality people, look forward to the Bay Area meet, hachiroku. Keep pumpin'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts