Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Interesting indeed.

I tell ya one thing. I wouldn't give up anything on our Sienna but if there was one thing I would trade, it is definately the high def nav screen and HD based system. This is one area (and probably the only area) for me at least that the Honda wins hands down and then some.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Snobike Mike said:
Interesting indeed.

I tell ya one thing. I wouldn't give up anything on our Sienna but if there was one thing I would trade, it is definately the high def nav screen and HD based system. This is one area (and probably the only area) for me at least that the Honda wins hands down and then some.
We get it - you love your Sienna. The Honda is pretty cool too and the more I see it moving down the road, the more I like it. This is the first video I have seen with as many closeups from different angles.

I'm starting to like it. :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Shazzam said:
We get it - you love your Sienna. The Honda is pretty cool too and the more I see it moving down the road, the more I like it. This is the first video I have seen with as many closeups from different angles.

I'm starting to like it. :)
I guess you could read my post as loving the Sienna, or you could read it as me giving props where props are due, in this case to the Honda.

I actually hate the Sienna, I just hate it less than the Ody.;)

·
Banned
728 Posts
Snobike Mike said:
I guess you could read my post as loving the Sienna, or you could read it as me giving props where props are due, in this case to the Honda.

I actually hate the Sienna, I just hate it less than the Ody.;)
Maybe you should get some counselling for your hate issues. :)

Why don't you give your wife the Sienna and get yourself a Porsche Cayenne S? I guarantee you'll be happy with the AWD, the exterior and interior styling and the technology. It is a dream to drive with a whisper quiet interior and goes like a bat out of hell while using only 14.7 L/100 km in the city!

What more could you ask for??

PS How can you hate the Odyssey more when you have to grab a hunk of plastic wood on your steering wheel while driving??

·
Registered
506 Posts
Shazzam said:
Maybe you should get some counselling for your hate issues. :)

Why don't you give your wife the Sienna and get yourself a Porsche Cayenne S? I guarantee you'll be happy with the AWD, the exterior and interior styling and the technology. It is a dream to drive with a whisper quiet interior and goes like a bat out of hell while using only 14.7 L/100 km in the city!

What more could you ask for??

PS How can you hate the Odyssey more when you have to grab a hunk of plastic wood on your steering wheel while driving??
The Sienna is my wifes. I barely get to see it let alone drive it so I don't care about a plastic steering wheel nor the fact that it has more power and speed than an Ody. :D

I'm a GM guy with a 6.0L under the hood and I still need more power. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts