Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am constantly feeling cool air circulating through the car when all the blowers are off (and yes all windows are closed too
) Is this normal? Just wanted to see if I am the only person who has noticed this.

Steve

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wallstreet123456:
I am constantly feeling cool air circulating through the car when all the blowers are off (and yes all windows are closed too
) Is this normal? Just wanted to see if I am the only person who has noticed this.

Steve
</font>
Actually I have warm air blowing when the blowers are off. I've heard this is normal for Hondas. Just toggle the air re-circulation button to see if it stop it.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
149 Posts
Even if you blower off, the side vents will still allow air from the outside in (assuming you have the vent open). If you your thermostat is on warm then it will be warmed air otherwise it will be what ever the temp the outside air is.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Prelude does it.

------------------
'02 TW EX-L
Previous Hondas:
'88 Prelude S
'78 Accord Hatchback

·
Registered
15 Posts
My 1994 Dodge Dakota does that too. I haven't noticed yet if our new Odyssey does.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 01 EX and when the recirculate button is activated there is no air moving. Maybe this was a dealer add-on option.

The only hot air blowing in the Ody seems to come from the passenger side front seat while I'm driving.

·
Registered
35 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cmt4:
The only hot air blowing in the Ody seems to come from the passenger side front seat while I'm driving.
</font>
I have that same problem. Maybe I should take the van in for service. Or the passenger.

Carrie

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's technically called a passenger side windbag - a "safety" feature I've always managed to have in my cars - even before the current day airbags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts