Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Honda owner.

07 Ody EX 40K miles, with Honda hitch and uprated coolers. Lazy susan in the middle storage area. (previous owner).

Silver pearl paint. Grey interior.

No mods yet, but considering the IPOD adapter cable and foglights (want to get the projectors but don't think they'll fit in this model year).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome Fusionrx... Coming from a Saab to a Odyssey is a big upgrade (LOL!) I didn't know they still made Saab's. Well, you picked the right Ody (3rd-gen body and features, and smart enough not to purchase the first year of the new generation) :cool:

I actually went from a Mercedes (my second) to the Ody and feel it has just about the same quality - fit and finish on the interior - maybe not as I have my '02 with some interior fit issues even-though the leather has held up marvelously considering her life as a family hauler over the past 8-years and 160.000+ miles.

Everyone on the forum is (fairly) friendly and if you have questions about anything on the Ody I suggest doing a SEARCH first and then starting a THREAD if you don't see what you are looking for. You will find that the Ody's here range from everyday family haulers to fairly mod-ed out rides.

I'm curious about your username....

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Fusionrx: Fusion (like the power source) and Rx is short hand for Reaction.

I still have a Saab, and the move to the Ody was out of necessity (kids too big to sit comfortably behind me, I am 6'9") and the fact that the Saab was high maintenance (and I have 2 of them).

They still make Saabs. They had a bit of resurgence once Spyker supercars (big $$$$) bought them. Taking them back to their roots (non-GM platform).

Depending on whom you talk to, moving from a Turbopowered Swedish rocket to a Japanese family hauler, upgrade may not be the right word. :)

Like it so far, just wish there was more 'activity' in the forums... Used to Saabcentral, where there was lots of activity, modding info, and helpful threads all the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts