Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the post about winter rims and noitced someone said that CRV wheels fit.

What other parts fit onto 1st gen. Odysseys?

-Brakes - rotors, calipers...
-Aftermarket parts for engine...

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is a good question. I beleive that the Odessey shares a lot of parts with similar year accords, but I don't know the extent of that. I remember hearing the much of the powertrain and suspension were similar or identical. It would be very interesting to have someone comment on this. I'm not above a little junkyard salvage type stuff.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Front pads from a CRV will fit, rear pads from Accords, B22 and B23 engines also come on Accords, so parts are interchangable. There are a lot more, cannot name them all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm also looking for an exhaustive list of swapability. In particular what parts from newer models fit on the 2nd gen Ody. I'm about to do a suspension and figure why not try to find all the newer stuff I can.

·
Registered
998 Posts
BlackRhino, your Second Generation has many parts that are compatible with the 99-04 models. Just be aware that there were engine/transmission changes. If you have questions for your 2003, please ask in the proper section. The 1st generation Ody is totally different from yours. Smaller, 4 Cylinder engine and conventional doors are major differences. No wonder Bobby got no answer to his question last year!

·
Registered
998 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts