Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided it was time to add carpeted trim to console box this time. Detailed instuctions for DIY'rs at the usual place. Look for Ody Console Glove Box Liner

HIP's Ody Mods

[This message has been edited by hip (edited 04-29-2001).]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I was on a roll, made this silly toy from a light purchased at Wal-Mart. Look for Ody Trailer Hitch Light. Have fun

HIP's Ody Mods

[This message has been edited by hip (edited 04-29-2001).]

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
LOL! You sound just like my Dad. He put carpet everywhere at his house. Indoor/outdoor carpet was on the sidewalk, the patio ... hell, I'm surprised he didn't have my Mom make winter outfits for the dogs out of it.

Great pics!

I like that extra 12V plug in the rear. Where did you get it? How much?

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

[This message has been edited by Jim F (edited 04-29-2001).]

·
Registered
276 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hip:
Had extra material left so why not do the spare tire well too? Look for Ody Spare Tire Well Liner

HIP's Ody Mods
</font>
Did notice any noise reduction? I was checking my spare tire pressure the other day and I was wondering if the non-lined cavity is contributing to the noise level inside the cabin. Sort of like amplifying the road noise from the tires.

------------------
Harry
'99 Odyssey Pictures

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hgani:
Did notice any noise reduction? I was checking my spare tire pressure the other day and I was wondering if the non-lined cavity is contributing to the noise level inside the cabin. Sort of like amplifying the road noise from the tires.
</font>
That was my theory, but since I finished late yesterday, I hadn't had time to check. I'll let you know if it helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts