Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the forum and excited about purchasing a Honda Odyssey for the family (3 kids). I made the mistake of leasing a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and the lease is FINALLY over in 6 weeks. I've been searching for months for the right van, but my head has been set on the Ody the entire time.

Looking to purchase a used 2007, 2008 or 2009 White EX-L or Touring w/ tan leather interior. The primary requirements at the time are RES, power liftgate and sunroof.

I just missed one this week in the Atlanta area while traveling for work and it was sold by the time I returned on Friday. Wish me luck and I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good luck in your search!

It has been broadly asserted in certain places around here that Suburbans and Tahoes are far better vehicles than Odys are, so I hope you are making the right choice. Ha!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks good,enjoy your van.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice Odyssey! We're in the ATL as well. Here's mine (taken at the petting zoo in Canton)... LOL

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Nice Ody, atl_f-m. Out here in the hot part of OK, I appreciate my Taffeta White Accord. I don't think I'll buy a dark paint scheme again.

...I made the mistake of leasing a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and the lease is FINALLY over in 6 weeks...
I don't think that it was that big of a mistake. It's easy to look at the fuel economy numbers and think, "Oh my...", but you have to remember that the numbers ain't so bad when you take into consideration that a Tahoe is pushing about 6,000 pounds at the curb. Towing larger items like travel trailers and larger boats is a simple task with that big beast.

Then again, if it was your primary toolin'-around-Atlanta vehicle...yes, the trips to the gas station would get old.

Enjoy the new van. White Odys have a pretty large following here in all generations.

OF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts