Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife misses her small convex mirrors she had for parking in her old van. Has anyone installed any on their 2018+? Pictures welcome.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wife misses her small convex mirrors she had for parking in her old van. Has anyone installed any on their 2018+? Pictures welcome.
Rear view mirror or side mirrors?
For rear view mirror I recommend Amazon.com: Broadway BW747 300mm Convex Mirror: Automotive
help to see blind zones, kids etc

for side mirrors you can just stick one of these Amazon.com: Blind Spot Mirror - 4 Pack Blind Spot Mirror for SUV - Blind Spot Mirrors for Cars - Motorcycles, Trucks, Snowmobiles As Well - Rust Resistant Aluminum Rear View Blind Spot Mirrors 4pcs: Automotive

Or, I'm talking to a company who sells hydrophobic, tinted wide angle side mirrors, they are asking price is $90 (left and right), I did install it on my Model S and those were really good, takes time to get used to them though, reversing become easier and less painful
Here is the pic of his 5th gen ody with mirrors
Honda.jpg

Still waiting on him for more info

Example on 10th gen Civic
Before_After.png

·
Registered
245 Posts
That blue one is awesome!
here is the link he sent me just now, 20 pre orders - 10% discount

·
Registered
56 Posts
Or, I'm talking to a company who sells hydrophobic, tinted wide angle side mirrors, they are asking price is $90 (left and right), I did install it on my Model S and those were really good, takes time to get used to them though, reversing become easier and less painful
Here is the pic of his 5th gen ody with mirrors
View attachment 153818

Still waiting on him for more info
Would definitely be interested in this. When you get more info, please share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
no problem :) Which one did you get, BSM is confusing me, don't we have BSM built in inside the cabin, not on mirrors?
Hmmm... I took BSM, in this case, to be blind spot mirror. I assumed the other option was normal mirrors (not convex) with the blue tint. I grabbed the BSM option, so we will see!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hmmm... I took BSM, in this case, to be blind spot mirror. I assumed the other option was normal mirrors (not convex) with the blue tint. I grabbed the BSM option, so we will see!

same here, decided to go with BSM as well

·
Registered
245 Posts

I just talked to the owner and he will remove that BSM option since our 5th gens don't have built in BSMs :) He will refund you the difference

1 - 13 of 13 Posts