Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any input on this dealer? It's where my deposit lies, awaiting my GG EX-L.
-Carol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
you didn't see the 60 minutes coverage??? Just joking...it's late, couldn't resist

------------------
2002 Silver EX
1996 VW Gti
1999 Pit Bull/Catahoula Leopard dogs
2000 Kenmore Vacuum with 5spd/adjustable suspension/Cyclonic cleaning/washable air filter/N.O.S. badge/racing stripes/100w headlight

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah...a comedian...LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the waiting list at Courtney today. They're telling me 3 months for an EX-L. What did they tell you? Are you leasing or buying?

I'm leasing. Current lease deal they quote is: With fees only @ signing ($1,0000 appx.) 15K/yr. 48 months = $429 with tax.

Good luck!

------------------
1994 Volvo 850 Turbo
Wagon
2002 SS-EX-L On order

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twins:
Just joined the waiting list at Courtney today. They're telling me 3 months for an EX-L. What did they tell you? Are you leasing or buying?

I'm leasing. Current lease deal they quote is: With fees only @ signing ($1,0000 appx.) 15K/yr. 48 months = $429 with tax.

Good luck!

</font>
I was told 3 months also, but took delivery in two weeks! I purchased my SS EX-L for MSRP. I think the three weeks is what they're telling everyone. I hope that yours comes in quickly, too! I just love this van!
-carol

------------------
-carol

2002 Starlight Silver Metallic EX-L
96 Subaru Legacy Wagon(great car FOR SALE!)
2001 Subaru Legacy Wagon
2001 Radio Flyer Trailblazer (my son's)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts