Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i gained a new respect for my ody last night i had to take my 5 month old to the hospital only problem is the blizzard that hit nyc last night 20 inches .it was so bad that my passanger side wiper and rear wiper quit on me ... i only had to shovel when it was time to park

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im glad your ody did the do. I'm from NYC myself and I also had to go that sunday to the Hospital to pickup my in law who had a heart attack 2days before xmas. Out of all days they release him on the crazy blizzard snow night. I didnt want to take my ody cuz she to low so I took out my civic and she did the do. But I had to pay the consequences the next day, a 15 minute ride to destination to pick up my son became a 3 and a half hour walk. It sucked big time. lol!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i want to drop my ody but i want air for the uncontrolable ny weather and streets. i don't know whats with bloomburg he dropped the ball this time with the snow removal it took like 3 days for my block to get plowed i was cool tho cuz of the ody but everybody was stuck once the van gets rolling shes good to go

·
Registered
136 Posts
I drove for hours this weekend over ice to go snowmobiling (Wolf Creek Pass). I would have put on chains if I had them. The Ody did great without chains, but I was glad no one jammed on their brakes right in front of me. Over 2k miles in a week, and it never missed a beat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts