Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
$574? Give me a break! GutterGuard rules!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Stuff like that screams 'wannabe drug runner' to me..

almost as much as a bling'd out escalade

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am actually looking into changing my grille, to be a little different than all the other Odysseys out there. [2011 Black Honda Odyssey Touring Hids on headlight and Fogs, chrome pillars] Thinking about putting on the mesh grille and 19inch stock chrome mdx rims..what do u think?

These rims

Saw this on another forum here, i like the look.

My Odyssey with 6000k HIDS

My 2011 Black Honda Odyssey Touring (Chrome Pillars)

·
Registered
86 Posts
- I really like those wheels
- HID's are cool but I probably would have went with a 4300K just so Cops don't give me a second look and notice my front windows are tinted.
- With Chrome Pillars, you should to get either the Acura wheels or get your factory wheel chrome plated to complete the look

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The biggest surprise was to see there are already 25 reviews.... Personally, I don't think that grill looks very good, the lower grill looks even worse

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks!

- I really like those wheels
- HID's are cool but I probably would have went with a 4300K just so Cops don't give me a second look and notice my front windows are tinted.
- With Chrome Pillars, you should to get either the Acura wheels or get your factory wheel chrome plated to complete the look
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! and yea I went 6000k it actually looks whiter in person. But cops havent bothered me yet soo, and without the fogs on the HIDs on the headlights look pretty stock plus its level because of the projectors. and yeaa and I might chrome plated it, never even thought of that. Which ever is cheaper, If I do get the Acura rims, I will sell the touring rims. see how much I get for those. But once again thanks for your help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts