Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a great dealer in Dallas (Garland actually).

Picked up a white LX (wife would not go for power doors on EX-go figure)at Rusty Wallace last week. Car had no DIO and I asked for and received $800 off MSRP(there was no real bargaining - they offered $500 and I asked for $800- I should have asked for $1000).

Bought car from Internet sales manager (John McChristian)- great guy - no hassle and no BS. I was also able to get the 7yr/100K HondaCare policy with a $50 deductable for $800. I contacted every Honda dealer in North Texas (and two in Houston). This was the best price and experience by far. They had two silver LXs on the lot today. I waited 7 days for my white one.

I told the business manager about this online Odyssey community and he said that although he had never sold a HondaCare policy so cheap before (yea right), he would sell for that price if someone called.

Might be worth a call if you are looking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had the same experience at Rusty Wallis - great dealer, honest, and you are right - no BS. We also bought from John McChristian - super salesman and so easy to deal with. Also got the 100 mile/7yr/0 deductible Honda Care Warrenty for $875.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by jebbydean:
I had the same experience at Rusty Wallis - great dealer, honest, and you are right - no BS.

Do yo have your Ody serviced at Rusty Wallis?I would like to find an independent shop but a good dealer would work too.

Anyone know of good ones (dealers with good service depts and independent service shops )in the Dallas Fort Worth area?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought an Oddy and would also like to get recommendations on places to get it serviced at. I am in Dallas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts